Wildlife Prevention Methods
- Salt Lake City's Critter Control provides prevention services so your home will be well-protector from additional wildlife problems.
- Our talented professionals will supply appropriate habitat modifications and methods of exclusion in order to keep wildlife animals out of your home for good.
- Your trained Critter Control technician will identify the wildlife damages and start to make repairs to your home by installing preventative equipment and sealing potential wildlife entry points on your home or business.
- By ridding your home of the basic necessities for animals, like water, food, and shelter, you increase your chances of having a wildlife infestation.
- By removing items like bird baths, bird feeders, and outdoor pet dishes from the close proximity of your home, the wildlife are less likely to venture to your home and cause damages.
- Installing prevention equipment in or on your home will help to create a barrier between your home and the wildlife.
- Our trained professionals will perform a thorough inspection of your home and discover potential entry points that your wildlife might sneak in through.
- As soon as all entry points have been identified, the next step is the actual installation of equipment, like chimney caps, vent screens, and sealants to keep the wildlife out.
Wildlife Exclusion Points:
- Chimney — Animals get into chimneys intentionally and accidentally. Adding chimney caps and screening can prevent animals from falling in or nesting.
- Plumbing Vents — Wildlife animals looking for shelter can get stuck in plumbing pipes.
- Roof & Fascia Spaces — Poorly sealed points between roof & fascia inadvertently encourage animal entry.
- Roof Vents — Non-sturdy, lightweight vents should be replaced with heavier and more secure roof vents.
- Oven & Bathroom Exhaust Vents — Adding screening to vents helps keep animals out.
- Roof/Soffit Intersection — Fixing gaps will help prevent animal chewing and entry.
- Holes in Siding — Repairing & reinforcing holes will discourage animal infestation.
- Porch & Deck — Durable screening around base prevents nesting animals.
- Trees & Landscaping — Removal of overhanging tree limbs and encroaching vegetation.
Whether the critter in your home is big or small, the damages can be larger than life. Even the smallest animals can cause costly damages. Protect yourself and your family and call the experts at Critter Control of Salt Lake City at the first sign of a wildlife control issue. 801.997.9965 or Contact Us online.
Critter Control of Salt Lake City Service Area
Bountiful / Centerville / Cottonwood Heights / Draper / Farmington / Kaysville / Layton / Lehi / Midvale / Murray / North Salt Lake / Ogden / Olympus Cove / Orem / Park City / Provo / Riverdale / Riverton / Rose Park / Roy / Salt Lake City / Sandy / South Jordan / Sugarhouse / Syracuse / Taylorsville / The Avenues / West Jordan / West Valley City
This franchise is independently licensed and operated by Eco Services, LLC, dba Critter Control of Salt Lake City