Crows are a common type of bird that is considered a nuisance animal in Salt Lake City for residents and business owners alike. They can be responsible for ripping up yards and gardens and destroying crops. For help controlling crow populations, contact Critter Control of Salt Lake City. You can also provide more information on your crow problem and contact us here.
Keeping Crows at Bay
- Crows are highly intelligent animals capable of making tools and manipulating the world around them to solve problems. Social birds, crows roost together in large flocks through the fall and winter months. They are opportunistic omnivores and will eat almost anything, including fruit, seeds, worms, eggs, and trash.
Common Crow Problems
- Crow damage primarily occurs in agricultural fields and gardens.
- Their foraging activity harms seedlings and ripening crops.
- Large "murders" (groups) of crows can also cause damage to trees and other sites used for roosting.
- Furthermore, their loud cawing creates irritating noise pollution, while their droppings produce unwanted odors and can even facilitate the spread of diseases such as histoplasmosis.
Crow Removal Solutions
As they congregate and roost in such large numbers, crows frequently prove challenging to remove, especially for untrained persons. In fact, amateur crow removal attempts can actually make the problem worse by causing the birds to move to another, possibly worse location. For effective crow removal service, contact the trained crow removal professionals at Critter Control of Salt Lake City. Our professional wildlife removal technicians can handle infestations safely and humanely.Request a Quote