House Finch Removal Services
- Yards with easy access to seeds and other dietary favorites are frequently used as house finch hangouts.
- Most house finch damage is the result of their food-seeking behaviors.
- The birds will peck at ripe fruits and eat seeds from several types of plants. Large finch flocks can decimate crop yields for farmers.
- House finches also eat budding blossoms and knock off flowering petals, which is frustrating for horticultural workers.
- Vineyard owners also deal with house finches as they target grapes.
Controlling House Finches
- Control methods often require the use of nets to keep house finches from reaching crops or flowers.
- Limiting possible nest sites, such as woodpiles and overgrown shrubs, also helps limit populations.
- House finches are protected by federal law, which means it is illegal to kill them.
Trapping and Removal
Catching and removing house finches is difficult as they are highly adaptable creatures. Contacting Critter Control is the best way to make sure the job is done correctly. Our team of pest management professionals are trained in the behavior of house finches and know how to effectively combat their presence.
We can help you get rid of house finch problems. Call today!Request a Quote