Mice are not very good at staying out of sight and out of mind of their human housemates. These rodents are extremely common throughout the United States, so there's a good chance you may encounter them at some point. These creatures are quick and nimble climbers, so they can get into very small spaces with ease. Call Critter Control of Salt Lake City today for more information on mouse removal or contact us here.
Keeping Mice Out of Your Home
Mice are common pests, and our technicians have an extra advantage over these tiny creatures. We know their habits and behaviors, which helps our technicians locate all the places they could be hiding. Mice trapping methods that we use include:
- Live traps
- Traps that the technicians deem necessary
- Sealing potential entry points in the foundation
- Keeping any food stored in rodent-proof containers
- Cleaning home regularly
- Getting rid of clutter and debris inside and outside the home
Common Mouse Damage
Here at Critter Control, we know just how much damage can be done to your house due to mice, especially in large populations.
- Homes with central heating make for an ideal nesting opportunity for these rodents during winter months.
- As their teeth grow rapidly and continuously, mice chew on things to keep their teeth from overgrowing.
- House mice also chew on electrical wires, which can lead to shorts or even electrical fires.
- They also can mutilate crops, gnaw through containers of food, and even contaminate packages with their urine and droppings.
- These rodents have the capacity to spread salmonellosis, leptospirosis, rat-bite fever, and tapeworms and may carry fleas, ticks, and similar parasites.
We are the Mouse Removal Experts
Once the first signs of activity appear, property owners should contact the professionals at Critter Control of Salt Lake City to deal with the problem. Our trained technicians have the tools and extensive knowledge of mice behavior to trap your mice infestation.
For the best mice control specialist, call Critter Contol of Salt Lake City today!Request a Quote