Unfortunately, rat problems in the Salt Lake City area are very common. If you start to hear scratching in your walls, notice rat feces, or notice holes in your walls or siding you most likely have unwanted visitors in your home. Luckily, here at Critter Control of Salt Lake City our technicians are well-versed in rat behavior and can be of great help when getting rid of these unwanted rodents. Call our Salt Lake City office today if you think you have a problem.
Removing Rats for Good
Rats are very well known for being disease-ridden rodents because of the habitats they usually are found scampering around like sewers and dumpsters. Some of the ways that our experienced technicians here at Critter Control of Salt Lake City can get rid of your rat problems include:
- Taking the necessary actions to remove the rodents, which may entail using repellants, fumigation, or trapping tools
- Making sure all entry holes are closed
As a homeowner there are many steps that you can take to keep your chances of getting unwanted visitors like rats, that include:
- Ensuring your home is clean
- Keeping food stored in an area where rodents can't get to it
Major Rat Issues
- Some of the more important diseases associated with rats include rat-bite fever and leptospirosis.
- Rats will transmit the disease directly by contaminating food with their feces or urine. They can also transmit indirectly; for example, when fleas first bite an infected rat, then a person.
- Rats' presence can be fairly inconspicuous in buildings, so it's important to call a professional rat removal company to make sure you've addressed the whole problem.
We are the Rat Removal Professionals
Salt Lake City's Critter Control rat removal professionals will employ a large range of methods to get rid of your rodent issue. These include improving sanitation, getting rid of hiding places, excluding rats and occasionally using necessary tools such as traps and rodenticides. Our wildlife experts may prefer to use rat repellents, rat fumigants, and rat trapping systems to ensure the effectiveness of the rat control method.
We can help you get rid of rat problems just by one easy step of calling our Salt Lake City office today.
Request a Quote